President Joe Biden made his first visit to the border on Sunday, his first since taking office. It is also his first verified border visit of his entire political career. Critics are saying that Biden didn’t visit the areas most impacted by illegal border crossings.
Brandon Judd, the President of the National Border Patrol Council, said on “Fox Report with Jon Scott” that Biden failed to visit the most problematic areas. This visit and announcement on border security by Biden is a clear attempt to quell the political noise and blunt the impact of upcoming investigations into immigration that have been promised by House Republicans.
Here’s What You Need To Know:
- President Biden made his first visit to the border on Sunday
- The visit was criticized for not visiting areas most impacted by illegal border crossings
- The visit and announcement on border security is an attempt to quell political noise and blunt impact of upcoming investigations
- Any enduring solution to the crisis at the border will require action from Congress
- The Democrats have been criticized for prioritizing politics over the safety and security of the American people at the border.